Business Professionals EnListen® Can Help!
Listening is critical for business success. It is the skill that leverages all others.
EnListen® programs improve our processing abilities, which translates into better comprehension and organization of information. This allows us to think more clearly and operate at our maximum potential.
- Improves reading comprehension – think of those many times that you have had to re-read a report several times to understand the facts and analysis. EnListen® allows for improved comprehension at a faster pace.
- Improves spatial orientation aspects – When the two ears are not working together to locate the direction of sound, then timing is off and difficulties can occur. Ex. listening to a lecture and the signal from the person speaking is at different times, then the timing is off and confusion is the end result. What exactly did the speaker say??
- Improves receptive language – being able to focus and comprehend what your boss is saying to you, can save time and money.
- Improves expressive language to motivate and excite others to achieve goals and work as a team.
Speaking with confidence creates a can do, success oriented leader with a strong, confident team.
- Ability to understand more technical directions and grasp what the multi-step instruction entails.
Ex: Nuclear plant personnel need to understand minute details to ensure the safety of their Associates. Guidelines must be given in detail, written in detail and understood in detail.
- Ability to clearly understand and interpret emails, texts, and business networking technologies.
In this world of emails, texts, business networking technologies, understanding an email in the way the writer meant it, to reading or writing an email in a clear, concise way is very important.
- Improvements in attention, focus and concentration allow for better planning and organizational skills.
In every level of management, business people must be able to plan & organize not only their day, week and month but very successful executives are able to do long range planning for the success of their department or company.
- Business executives are able to lead successfully by being able to actively listen to their team members.
Ex: Feedback from all members of the team allows ownership, creativity and the exchange of great ideas. EnListen® can allow a manager to actively listen better and put themselves in others shoes to understand problems and issues. This creates an atmosphere for the healthy exchange of ideas.
- Improving the ability to step back, and realize that a situation can be handled with less emotion and more facts, is critical to the environment within any office setting. The magnitude of situations can cause many frustrations in the workplace, but the ability to remain calm and understand why the situation occurred, then allows constructive resolution.
- EnListen® trains the ear to tune into the unique sounds of a second language, to perceive its rhythm, and to understand both the thinking and culture. Currently, EnListen® offers help in learning English as a second language. Did you know that each language predominantly uses a different set of frequencies? For example, the French language uses mainly frequencies between 1,000 and 2,000 hertz. British people are accustomed to listen to frequencies between 2,000 and 12,000 hertz. This is why it is difficult to learn a foreign language. Dr. Tomatis found that you could train the ear to get accustomed to the frequencies of a foreign language, and be able to learn more easily. This gives companies a competitive advantage in the global market.
- Improving ones energy and mood level where the person is excited about getting up in the morning with a desire to take on the days’ challenges at work. This allows for more progress and completion of tasks creating more accomplishment and self-assurance.
- Growth in self-confidence to take on challenges such as public speaking.
Did you know that studies show that speech anxiety is the number one fear? Fear of public speaking creates a negative effect on careers and future successes. Three out of four people have a phobia to public speaking or 75%. EnListen® can improve ones confidence to step out and do something about this anxiety.
- Improvements in accepting change and transition.
In this world of acquisitions, mergers and cut backs, EnListen® can help to reduce anxiety and frustration.